It's been ten years since Ariadne was abandoned by Theseus and married Dionysus, the immortal god of wine and cats. She has two young sons. She loves her husband-she thinks. She's never quite sure. Sometimes he's beautiful and loving and passionate, and other times he's distant and aloof and cold. Sometimes he leaves for weeks. Did she make the right choice, or should she have given up ten years ago?
It's been ten years since Dionysus fell in love with Ariadne. Ten years since he discovered Hera arranged his mother's death. As a bastard son, the other gods still don't give him the respect he thinks he deserves. The Argives are rebelling against him. And now he learns that the one he loves the most is in danger from his most hated enemy.
Will Ariadne and Dionysus be able to stand against everything that is trying to ruin them? Or will they let themselves be destroyed by lies and despair?
Andddd here's my soundtrack! Or my planned soundtrack. Who knows what it will end up really being. ;)
- Snow Patrol [Dionysus and Ariadne]
- White Horse by Taylor Swift [Ariadne]
- Ladies And Gentlemen by Saliva [Dionysus]
- Adam Lambert [Dionysus and various other scalawags
- Various movie soundtracks, which will probably mostly be Avatar and How To Train Your Dragon