Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dewey: Wrap-up

Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably Hour 13, because I realized that I really hadn't read that much and I only had that much time again to finish everything. Hour 24, of course, is always hard.
Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
That I read this time? IDK. Book in general: And Only To Deceive by Tasha Alexander.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope! It's always jolly.
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The challenges. Last year, I didn't do very many of the challenges because they were really complicated and/or took a lot of time, time that I should be using to read.
How many books did you read?
I finished 4.
What were the names of the books you read?
A Farewell To Arms, The Prose Edda, Wuthering Heights, Luck in the Shadows.
Which book did you enjoy most?
Luck in the Shadows, I suppose, because it wasn't for school.
Which did you enjoy least?
Wuthering Heights. It was good but so depressing...I was crying at one point.
If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
The Cheerleaders are made of win. That is all.
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
A reader, maybe a cheerleader?

1 comment:

Snazel said...

Whoohooo you read a lot! And The Prose Edda is an awesome name.

Should we both do it in the spring? I'll get my act together>