Saturday, March 21, 2009

"It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best."

At LONG LONG LONG LAST, the fourteenth episode of the Stranger has arrived!
Lulz. I'm so made of fail. But there it is.
Spring Break has begun and at last I'm getting back into writing fiction, which is lovely. I wrote some of the Alec Horsemaster madness last night, which was fun.....that story is SO erratic, inconsistent, and hilarious, it's great. I kinda thought I'd practice writing his character, though, since he's going to be in ScriptFrenzy. I'm not counting on winning ScriptFrenzy at this point. I'm just going to do my best. But I have characters popping into my mind. Alec is the advisor, Bahnree is the dictator, Conrade is commander of the mercenary forces (A-B-C theme, yeah? Lulz) and Danner is another character. I'm possibly going to have a villain character named Zeugma, which is the ultimate Latin geekery, rofl. Anyway the villain will either be Zeugma or Evan's communist regime and Eric's republic will be the enemies. But probably Zeugma will be the villain and Evan and Eric will just be characters for comedic exploitation. Should I keep their real names, or give them aliases? I dunno. 

So yeah, enjoy the Stranger. I'll try to update DAMDL this weekend too.

1 comment:

Snazel said...

I read it! *applause hands* It's fancy and I love it. By "it", btw, I mean the stranger. In case I'm unclear, though I can't imagine why that'd be.

And re: script frenzy, FULL SPEED AHEAD, MAXIMUM LOLZ. I believe in it, and in you. *shiny smile*