Monday, March 09, 2009

to see a world in a grain of sand

Wow, poetry overdose, much???? For my lit class we've been reading Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson, and for my own leisure reading I've been reading a Dover selection of William Blake. I'm enjoying all of them, although, IMO, they're all completely different. Anyway, this is affecting my brain because I was TAing today and a couple lines of a poem sprang into my head, which hasn't happened in a long time. Don't get me wrong, the little poetry I've done isn't great, but I like it when I'm spontaneously inspired and form a whole poem around a few lines.
I have a few poems over there, and if anyone wanted to give me some feedback on it, that would be great. :) I posted the one from today there as well.
Anyone else have an extremely amateur interest in poetry? :)

No comments: