Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Life According To Books

This meme is from PopCultureNerd , and my attention was brought to it by ElizabethaWhite. :)
Using only book titles you've read this year, answer the prompts below.

In high school I was: The Historian (Elizabeth Kostova)

People might be surprised: How To Cheat a Dragon's Curse (Cressida Cowell)

I will never be: Aloft (Chang-rae Lee)

My fantasy job is: Guardian of the Dead (Karen Healey)

At the end of a long day I need: Black Coffee (Agatha Christie)

I hate it when: M is For Magic (Neil Gaiman) [not really, but nothing else worked. :(]

Wish I had: Dragon and Thief (Timothy Zahn) [lolz a dragon and a thief of my very own!!!! [I really want to read the next one...wah.]]

My family reunions are: The Valley of Fear (Arthur Conan Doyle) [tongue in cheek]

At a party you’d find me with: Guns, Germs, and Steel (Jared Diamond)

I’ve never been to: The Sea of Monsters (Rick Riordan)

A happy day includes: The Changeling Sea (Patricia McKillip)

Motto I live by: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Ally Carter)

On my bucket list: The Geeks' Guide to World Domination (Garth Sundem)

In my next life, I want to be: Fire (Kristin Cashore)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha! I like. I may have to do this one.

Snazel said...

This is amazing and awesome. But how exactly are you going to be Fire in a next life? o.O

Bahnree said...

Well, if we're accepting that reincarnation is true, I don't see why becoming a hot gas is all that unbelievable.

vvb32 reads said...

LOL - wonder what kind of parties you go to ;-D

btw: you've just been awarded
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2010/02/most-amazing-follower-award.html

Bahnree said...

hehe, yes. Steel is much more fun to hang out with than Guns or Germs, btw.

THANK YOU! :)