Wednesday, January 16, 2008

To Be Read Challenge

Okay, so I AM working on editing one of my projects....I'm not saying which cuz it's almost done and yeah....

BUT I've decided to take up the TBR challenge:
http://tbrchallenge.blogspot.com/

So here's my list:

1. War of the Flowers by Tad Williams
2. Dark Lord of Derkholm by Diana Wynne Jones
3. Treason of Isengard by JRR Tolkien
4. War of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
5. Sauron Defeated by JRR Tolkien
6. The Peoples of Middle Earth by JRR Tolkien
7. The Other Wind by Ursula K. LeGuin
8. Star Wars: I, Jedi by Michael Stackpole
9. Orthodoxy by GK Chesterton
10. Tales of Earthsea by Ursula K. LeGuin
11. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
12. Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare

EDIT 02/22/08:
Alternates:
1. Republic Commando: True Colors by Karen Traviss
2. Lilith by George MacDonald
3. The Four Loves by CS Lewis
4. Till We Have Faces by CS Lewis
5. Evolution: A Theory in Crisis by Michael Denton
6. Darth Bane: Rule of Two
7. Vimy

No comments: