Thursday, August 20, 2009

the sky was thick with crows

Wow so one of my favorite writing bloggers ever posted out of the blue today!!!! She hasn't posted since Nano, I think. Anyway it made me happy so here I am. ^_^

Still working on August goals, despite all the distractions being flung my way!!! Summer is almost over. :( Very tragical.

I have the rough done for the next Stranger episode but still need to rewrite it, and I have (I think) 3 more episodes after that? So I need to get on that.

Hell Hath No Furies is coming along...slowly....This is the third edit and I think I'm going to put it in a dark box in a dark corner somewhere and never look at it again. ^_^ I don't think it's good enough to even attempt publishing and I don't think I could ever get it into shape for it. Which is okay, I just want to finish this edit and put the thing to rest.

2 comments:

Snazel said...

Good grief. *glares* HHNF is TOTALLY good enough to consider publishing. Don't think you can get out of giving me that signed pre-order so easily. *more glaring*

Merc said...

The best idea, I think, is to let it rest for awhile after you finish the edit and then come back in a few months or more and decide what you want to do with it then. ;)

Luck on the goals.