Friday, December 10, 2010

The League of Extraordinary Writers

You know what I miss reading? Sci-fi. You know what I've learned to appreciate this past year? Dystopian.
I was already really, really excited for Beth Revis' 2011 debut novel Across the Universe, but my buddy Snazel directed me to the League of Extraordinary Writers (which includes a gentleman!), comprised of debut authors Beth Revis, Julia Karr, Angie Smibert, Elana Johnson, and Jeff Hirsch. Who, awesomely enough, are holding a fantastic prizepack giveaway for all their debut novels and swag. JOLLY, I say! Go here to enter. Or don't enter, cuz then I have more chance. But read their books when they come out, Across the Universe XVI, Memento Nora, Possession, and The Eleventh Plague (respectively).

1 comment:

Jeff Hirsch said...

Thanks for linking to us Bahnree!