However, I HAVE made goals for the summer, and I would like to share them:
- Finish the rough draft of "Batty Batty Bats," my current project which is awesome. I REALLY need to finish it this summer though, because it's eating my brain, and I don't want it eating my brain when Nanowrimo rolls around.
- Write three more short stories for the Unholy Trinity short story challenge. I actually need to write these in the next....four days. No biggie.
- Catch up on the Wheel of Time series. This means I need to read The Gathering Storm and Towers of Midnight. They're both like 800 pages long.
- read many, many many more books. But I don't want to specify which ones, cuz I'll never stick to it. Let's say 20 total.
- Finish Tolkien: A Biography and The Idylls of the King
- I also really want to reread Fruits Basket, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, and Death Note. Does that make me a bad person? :/
I hope you are all doing well! I'm sorry I've been so inactive. Maybe I will be strong and do some reading challenge updates here soon?