Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's like an explosion in a sequin factory!!!

I can't even put into words how hard it is to write new ANYTHING for the lone stranger. I mean....he's my man! ;) He's become such a legend in my own head it's like messed up for me to add or change or ...do anything!!! AHHHHH! *tears out hair*

But's it's crazy fun at the same time. I missed these characters and stories SO much, and I LOVE poking fun at the genre. I dunno, more than anything else I've ever written, I think the LS-ness will stick with me always. *realizes what she's just said* Gah I'm so cheesy!!! *facepalm* ;)

Anyway yeah, so having problems attaining to my mental standard of perfection. Not that anything I've written has ever been close to perfect, but I'm not even content with my best. I just keep thinking, "ergh, too much dialogue" "too much backtracking" "too much random crap."
I'll survive.

No comments: