Sunday, September 28, 2008

And in the end, when the darkness takes you...

EDIT: Forgot to credit my images! Shocking behavior! The first cover only uses a stock photo from FreeDigitalPhotos.net. The second cover has three images from Final Fantasy V: Advent Children, and one image is a fanart by sora-ko on DeviantART.

Covers!
First, my Nano cover.

It's kinda boring, but as soon as I know more of what's going on in the story, I'll make another one.

Second, a cover I made for an FF7 fanfic which I haven't even begun. :P It's just an idea at this point. But you never know, it might exist someday! Speaking of fanfics, I was thinking of making an LJ for the purpose, because I hate fanfiction.net with the power of a thousand suns, and it would be fun to upload a drabble now and then. And NO, I do not want to use my DA for the purpose....:P
Anyways yeah I might make a cover for Calamity's Child, too, but.....I dunno, my enthusiasm for that project is at a fantastic low. Part of my problem, I think, is when I discovered Shiroineko-sama's Freya. She looks EXACTLY like my character....they are different in personality and in background, too, I think, but still too similar to make me happy.

Anyways! Good luck preparing for Nano! I'm off to hike along the Mckenzie river???? :P

No comments: