Friday, September 05, 2008

mebbe i can do it if i put my back into it

I've been noticing more and more how much I rushed the original LS series, and it's kinda tragic. There's sooo many things I was going to explain further, or explore further, or go back and add to before posting, but I never did.
Example: The nickname of "Lonie" (in ep. 4, I think??). That was never going to stay. I was going to go back and change it to something more apropos and funny, but never did. Now I have the chance to not only change it, but give an explanation for it in an earlier ep.
That's just a small example, but there's lots of other stuff too COUGHmacanasnameCOUGHnumairsbackgroundCOUGHCOUGH.

In other news....Hm, there is no other news. Oh, actually yeah. Nanowrimo has Tshirts to match their hawt new mugs now. :D So now I want both. :P

2 comments:

Kemendraugh said...

I want more Numair, this is true. I was a little upset at you for not concluding him :P I'll be honest. but Huzzah for going back! It sounds like so much fun.

Bahnree said...

Yeah I was kinda a jerk because *I* knew what was going to happen to him, but no one else did, and I couldn't work it in in a way that pleased me.