Friday, September 12, 2008

Price you gotta pay when you break the panorama

I don't have a whole lot to say, just wanted to post on here.

Stranger ep. 2 is up tomorrow!!! w00tage!
I'm persevering in continuing to write ep. 7 or whatever I'm on now....it's very sticky going but I'm getting there. :)

I'm having major problems deciding what I'm doing for Nano. Which is a bummer, because I want to plan it out before the month begins, to help lessen the stress of trying to write a novel with school and a job and life. Planning out last year's helped a lot, I think, and I'd like to the same thing again. But that requires me figuring out what I'm doing by October, hopefully.

I'm not sure what this has to do with writing, but "Dani California" has been playing on the radio a lot recently, and it's now imprinted in my brain as The Death Note Song, thanks to all those DN previews at the theater. *le sigh*

No comments: