Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lightbulb moments

"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as I pass by."

I finally had my first, honest-to-goodness ScriptFrenzy lightbulb moment! It made me laugh a lot too. I was pondering a logistical problem I was having with Bahnree (a character) and also pondering a "What should I do with him?" problem I was having with Rogue. Then Rogue just sat beside me on my bed (this is not meant as an innuendo, I was sitting on my bed at the time, okay????) and told me what he was up to. I rofled. I don't know if I'm cute when I rofl, but I did. :P I didn't realize Rogue could make me laugh that much. I didn't know he could be so helpful, either: he took care of both my problems!

3 comments:

Snazel said...

Was there a sexy click when the problems were fixed?

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Nice quote. :D

Hope things keep getting better!

RZStoryLove said...

I like to take walks with my characters sometimes or share a cup of hot chocolate. It's interesting what your imagination can do if you give it a lot of exercise and fresh air!