Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things will not calm down. They will, in fact, calm up.

Work on the Stranger continues! At a belabored pace. I'm so amused at how confused I am now about the last few episodes. There's sooo much that has to happen, and not really any of it can be assigned to one episode or another? So I don't know if it should just be a massive four-parter or what. :P I've written quite a lot, I just can't really decide where the episode should stop. Soooo yeah.

In other news, I have to write a fairy tale for my children's lit class! *excited* It has to incorporate a few elements from a list that we were given, and has to have some sort of a moral lesson. I haven't really gotten inspired yet but I'm going to do some freewriting today and see what happens. I know I'm going to use a prince, possibly not as my hero.

2 comments:

Snazel said...

ooooo, I want to see your fairy tale. Ladies. *cough*

Hurrah for stranger! But didn't you disapprove of three-parters?

Bahnree said...

I'll fairy your tale.

In response to the question:
1. It would be a four-parter, not three.
2. I dislike three-parters in TV shows, and particularly at the beginning/end of said shows.
3. I don't WANT to turn the stranger into a four-parter. so I'll manage somehow.