Friday, November 27, 2009

nearing the end

Wow I really haven't been posting here, have I????

The truth is there isn't a whole lot to say. I wrote 40k in the first 15 days of Nanowrimo, and since then I've written 8k chronologically, and 18k in total. I keep having problems because some days I literally have no time to write, and then a couple days pass and when I sit back down I'm all disconnected from the story. IRRITATING.
Yes, I HAVE given up my 80k goal. :P I'm just going to concentrate on getting as much as I can in the last 4 days. :)
I have a lot of stuff to say about my fiction class but it will have to wait for December. Watch this space, I guess???

Oh, I HAVE reached 50k though! w00t! Third win.

2 comments:

Snazel said...

You're insanely close to 60k, though! And, I approve of doing school. y'know, not failing, all that. ^_^

Jennifer said...

Hey, at least you finished. It's more than a lot of people can say. :)

Luck with wrapping it up!

--Jenna.