Sunday, August 17, 2008

This love has taken its toll!

I have five episodes of The Stranger done, but I'm a bit stuck now. I *think* I'm going to have to split up Episode 4 of the old series, making it Episodes 6 and 7 of the new. Must ponder!
I was also thinking the bounty hunters I mention early on maybe should get their own episode...that might be fun. But no plot is popping helpfully up as yet, so bleh.

I'm also pondering on some fun LS-related stuff to do. Like what do y'all think of fanart/fanfiction/tshirt graphic contests? If we get a good t-shirt graphic I was thinking the prizes could be, yes, free tshirts!!! :P Any interest? The fanfiction would probably be limited to 200-1000 words, to make it easier all around. I don't want to read a lot of epic fanfics, partly because of time, partly because they'd probably be better than the original. ;)

6 comments:

Pine Cone Boy said...

"INTO the MORONOSPHERE!! A deleteheads fan FICTION, because I have plenty of time to say both syllables."

Bahnree said...

what, exactly, does that mean???

Pine Cone Boy said...

*tsk* Did Emily never introduce you to Strong Bad?

Kemendraugh said...

Oh yah! Im interested. So do you have guidelines for this yet? Or is it just any fanart/fiction/graphic?
And remember, if ever you're stuck, a good curse makes any story better ^_^ A very smart person told me so.

Bahnree said...

@ Zack: I was introduced to Strongbad long before Augustine, and didn't find the acquaintance interesting enough to pursue a relationship.

@ Kendra: I don't have any more guidelines as yet, you're the only one to show interest so I dunno if I'll do it. :P

Kemendraugh said...

Well I will draw you something anyways. I am fiercely loyal.