Monday, December 08, 2008

My reach is global, my tower secure

Wow so I got up early this morning and had a whole half hour to work on HHNF. I helped the Theseus:Let-me-go-in-first King Minos:No-sorry-you-can't-lulz scene, which didn't take long, but for the rest of the time I've just been staring at the Mount Olympus scene. *SIGH* I don't even know how to BEGIN helping this scene. The Furies scene was an example of something that will stay almost exactly the same as when I first wrote it. The Mount Olympus scene will be an example of something that will be almost completely different from when I first wrote it. Only...like I said, I don't know how to start.

Wah.

3 comments:

Snazel said...

Does Eros get more screen time? *curious* He just lends a certain tone to everything he's concerned in.

Bahnree said...

:( I don't think he'll get much more screen time. Athena does, if that matters to you. :P

Kemendraugh said...

I heart Athena, but not as much as I heart Hermes, Eros, and Dionysus.
*hugs* I know you'll pwn that scene, love. I believe in you!