Sunday, December 21, 2008

State of the Stranger

Meant to post this yesterday, but blogspot decided to hate me.

I decided that I should get an early start on the next "Stranger" episode, since I'm almost at the end of the episodes I have to rewrite and will have to begin writing completely new episodes soon enough. :P I'm getting spoiled. I think it would be good if I could get all the rewrites completed before Christmas break ends. After that, I'm hoping I'll have enough done ahead that I can get the completely new ones done thoroughly in a timely manner. :D I'm exciteddd about...the Stranger. I'm excited about explaining what really happened to the poor guy, and about showing what happens to Numair and Jahara after the Stranger ditches them, and, and....:D I'm actually having a hard time coming up with character designs for the DAMDL agents. I mean, I know who they are and who they're working for, but I'm not sure if I should parody them off of something else fantasy-related or make them completely new people/things. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: