Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I even fell for that stupid love song....

OKAY!!! Okay. Okay! Ohhhhhkay!!!!

*ahem* Hi. I haven't written anything siiiince...Sunday. Yeah. Um. I really have no excuse.

BUT!!! (haha I said that in my last post, I remember) I have not given up yet! I refuse to lose. Re. Fuse. I haven't lost before and I don't believe I'll lose now (super duper bonus points for whoever can figure out what quote that is modified from!!!). I have a plan. I just gave up the whole-catching-up thing cuz that obviously isn't happening....I wish I could have pulled off a couple of 5k-days though, that would have just made everything so much easier. But yeah, so I'm just setting a new day-by-day wordcount for me. It's 2,270. Which, all things considered, isn't too bad. Now if I can just force my fingers to move in word.....

No comments: