Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"The idea of you fighting a Jedi is ridiculous

Well I'm finally getting into my story, which is good but kinda late. Not TOO late, though!!
I also figured out a lot of what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters, which is good. Before, I had a vague idea of where the plot was going to end up, but absolutely no idea on how to get from point A to point B. I still have no idea, but I can see the ground in front of me. I've also successfully introduced all three of my MCs, with a couple of minors to boot. The twins have disappeared: they were in planning stages to be part of the main team, buuuuut it doesn't make sense for them to be anywhere. So...they might show up later. OR they might be the poor cannon fodder I have lined up for later. :P But probably not, I like them alive.
I still love Ramy.
And YAY for foreshadowing!

No comments: