Monday, August 02, 2010

Read-a-thon Closing Comments!

Well, I read a lot more than I otherwise would have! XD
I finished Geek's Guide by Garth Sundem and The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, which was a total of about 400 pages.
I read How To Be A Pirate and How To Speak Dragonese by Cressida Cowell, which was a total of 433 pages (kid books).
I read 1 30-page fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen.

Yay! Thanks Wallace for hosting! I had a lot of fun. This was my first read-a-thon; hopefully for the next one I'll be a bit more prepared.

Now I'm off to babysit my niece, read White Cat by Holly Black, and make wedding programs for my sis. It's going to be a crazy week.

5 comments:

Snazel said...

DUDE WHITE CAT IS LOVELY. *cough* Or you may hate it. Whichever.

And you read a LOT Of pages. *impressed*

Bahnree said...

*beams at Snazel approval*
*also is supah creepeh*

Snazel said...

*learns to be supah creppeh*

Kemendraugh said...

Ooh. Page count. Something I DIDN'T do. *shame*

Go you and FINISHING stuff! Twas fun, neh? We should do it again sometime!

Wallace said...

Glad you joined in! You read a lot compared to me, haha! Hope to see you at the next Read-a-Thon!