Monday, August 16, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award




1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


I was given this award by Maria A. Hughes, aka shield maiden, who is awesome in every way. Thank you so much Marie! I'm kind of a blog lurker so I probably spend more time reading other people's blogs than working on my own, but I still really enjoy posting here and chzatting with everyone!

7 things about Bahnree

1. I read manga almost as often as I read "normal" books, but I don't often talk about it. I guess it's sorta like a guilty pleasure, only I don't actually feel guilty. I take a vindictive pleasure in defending manga when someone bad-mouths it; I just don't wear it on my sleeve, I guess.


2. I have a secret dream (oops not secret anymore?) of becoming a voice actor. I love quoting, I love voices and working on different ones, and I love animated movies and TV (although there's a lot of of crap in the market).


3. Studies have implied that I could live on root beer and mushrooms for a week.


4. I make beaded animals when I'm really bored and need to do something with my hands.

5. I was in drama in high schoo and miss it DESPERATELY.

6. My family is very important to me, and often people give me a hard time for how much time I spend with them. Don't judge me? ;)


7. I'm a Christian but I don't actually hate you. Jesus says to Love your enemies and Love your neighbor as yourself.



Awesome Bloggers You Should Visit
(mmmmKAY?)

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks so much! Enjoyed seeing you this past weekend on my blog!

Diana said...

Thanks, Bahnree! This is the first award I've gotten. :D

Wallace said...

Thank you! I'm so excited about the award. :)

agirlreads said...

Thank you for the wonderful award :)

Snazel said...

Dude. I got this I was not expecting this. ^_____________^

Thanks. :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I got a bunch of new books and an award. Can today get any better? lol

Thanks again!

Amanda Roper said...

Awesomeness!