Thursday, October 02, 2008

"Always" is the Greek word for "Always."

So I really need to put up more DAMDL reports. I apologize for the lack of them. But know they're my #1 writing priority right now, even more so than planning for Nanowrimo.

Speaking of Nanowrimo, I think I'm cutting Chester. I wanted to put him in the novel because he's been stalking my brainwaves for a month or so, but the roles I wanted him to fulfill are kinda having problem because a dude with his.....er....hm...talents? and personality just can't really do what I want him to do.

SO his plot-roles are being replaced with Fenwick, a character I cut earlier and am now putting back in. :P The prob with Fenwick is his personality is a total 360 from Chester's so I'm trying to reorder my brain now. :P But it'll work out.

Now I g2g do homework...and then DAMDL!

2 comments:

ALR said...

I'm participating in Nanowrimo again this year, as well. My username is PaperClipFrenzy, if you want to add me. Hope preparations go well for you. I really need to settle on a story idea and develop it. *sigh*

Bahnree said...

I shall add you! I love getting new Nano buddies. :D