Friday, October 17, 2008

"He doesn't work by the usual rules, and I don't think you do, either."

Friends, Romans, countrymen! Tis a mere two weeks until the epic adrenaline-fueled catastrophe known as NaNoWriMo begins! :D

I'm about halfway through my outline, but I haven't worked on it for almost a week. Eesh. I keep toying with the idea of simply deleting Mal and Dane (basically melding their characters with Chad and Alice) but I decided the pros do not outweight the cons of that plan. So five teens it shall remain.

There should be a new Stranger episode up today. It will happen. I mean, it's written, I just haven't edited it much at all. Also, new DAMDLs? Hopefully. I'm several episodes behind with those.

Good luck with Nano-planning!

[title quote from Eight Days of Luke]

No comments: