Saturday, November 20, 2010

Debut Challenge 2011 [TBR post]

Since August I've been participating in The Story Siren's YA Debut Challenge 2010 (badge in the sidebar). I've read a bunch of books I would never have otherwise picked up, and had a lot of fun reading them, even when I didn't love them. :) I'm really excited about continuing this awesome challenge by participating in 2011 as well!!!

The gist of the challenge is to read in 2011 at least 12 YA debut novels that are published in 2011. If you want to participate for 2011, go here.

Read:
Currently Reading:
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Did Not Finish:
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Notes: read the opening chapters: too much tell/not enough show, too Twilighty

2 comments:

Snazel said...

Well, on my list is;
Wither, Lauren DeStefano
Divergent, Veronica Roth
Possession, Elana Johnson
XVI, Julia Karr
Entangled, Cat Clarke
Memento Nora, Angie Smibert
The Iron Witch, Karen Mahoney
Queen of Glass, Sarah J Maas
Kat, Incorrigible, Stephanie Burgis
Anna Dressed in Blood, Kendare Blake

:D Not sure if I'll make it to all of them.

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! i hope it's going to be a lot of fun! happy reading and good luck!