Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nano '10: Angst and Fluff

Day 21 WC: 35404
Day 22 WC: 37179
Day 23 WC: 38672

The weekend was lovely! I wrote all the fun climaxy and happy scenes. I made up for the constant angst of the earlier parts with complete FLUFF on those days.
Today, I couldn't write for shet. But I wrote anyway. And I learned that the story isn't over yet! Which makes me happy, because I had thought I was done, and I was like, Damn, I have 10k+ to go, what should I do? I had had an idea earlier in the month to do some random Saulos-centric chapters if I ran out of plot, but I realized VERY quickly into that, that Saulos' story is R-rated for violence and torture and abuse, and I am really not in the mood for that, because of previously mentioned constant angst. I'm a happy person, I swear. Maybe I have repressed angst? Because all my fiction lately has been full of it.
Poor Saulos, geez. I can't even believe his story. I refuse to touch it until some future day wherein I can deal with it properly.
Oh, so anyway, I realized today that the story isn't over so I don't have to resort to Saulos-violence or Ektor's cooking show. *BEAM* I don't know if it will last me for 10k but it will at least buy me some time to think up something else.
Kthxbai.

2 comments:

Snazel said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

EKTOR'S COOKING SHOW WOULD BE THE BEST EVER. YEAH.

Bahnree said...

Haha, I'll tell him you said so. He makes me laugh SO much, without even really doing anything. ^_^