Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I think you want to save the Planet, but you want to be rich at the end of it, too."

So, the writing continues! I have not given up, if any rumors were spreading of the sort. I am a bit behind in Wyrd, and I AM stopping AGS at 40k (or rather, have, cuz I reached it). There are several reasons for this. One, I am tired. Two, there is no more story for the poor thing. And three, 90k will still be much, much more than I've ever written in a month before. :D

I am a little worried about my enthusiasm level of Wyrd, though. I haven't written anything more on it since Sunday, as I didn't write yesterday and today I finished up AGS. BUT I'm hoping to do a bit on it tonight still. Then tomorrow I'll get back into the full swing of it again. If I have a huge energy burst/time relief, I may add the 10 remaining k of AGS' goal onto Wyrd's goal. But probably not.

1 comment:

Snazel said...

You're awesome.