Friday, November 21, 2008

They gonna rip up your heads, your aspirations to shreds

The 30ks are very ill this year. As in, they are NOT doing their job, which is, namely, to make the whole process fun again. They're freaking trying to KILL ME!!!!

Luckily, My Chemical Romance has stepped in, and is repeatedly saving my life.
*snuggles with My Chemical Romance*
*realizes what she's doing*
I don't even LIKE that band!!!! But whenever they come on, I'm like dang, let's do this thang!

"thang" being the novel, of course. *stifles laugh* Not...other activities. 

3 comments:

Pine Cone Boy said...

I think *snuggles with My Chemical Romance* is going to become one of my favourite quotes. If you were at Augustine I'd write it in my book. Well, maybe I will anyway.

Snazel said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in my insanity. :D

Kemendraugh said...

Wow.
Should I leave you and the band alone?
If you know what I mean...
*goes to listen to My Chemical Romance to form her own opinion*