Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I was about to be hanged, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

ZOMG so exciting I thought up a name for my current project!!

Haha okay it's not that exciting. But I decided its working title shalt be "Midway to Corellia." I was trying to think up a witty way of saying "this one time when we had a pitstop on the way to Corellia" but couldn't really think of one, so you get the much less witty Midway to Corellia instead. *cheeky grin* The major problem with this title, of course, is that it's SUPER similar to all the books in the Corellian trilogy's titles. Dang it.

In related news, the bad guys are suddenly going to Mustafar. I'm not sure if I approve of this. I mean, I don't even know WHY in the world these particular villains would go to Mustafar, but....I dunno, it seemed like a good idea at the time! I might change it. Although I fear if I changed it I would revert to my default planets, ie Mimban or Myrkr. What's with all the Ms???? GEEZ!! But yeah I've definitely never been to Mustafar....wait yes i have, once when LQ began. That doesn't really count though. Cuz...she basically grabbed Des, got in a ship, and left. "I'm guessing that's significant."

No comments: