Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In the end, as the darkness takes you, you realize: you are nothing.

Yesterday somehow felt like the longest day of my life. It wasn't even particularly a bad day, just longgggg. I kept thinking "OMG MUST WRITE FOR TODAY!" and then realized I had got all my writing done.
All?
Yes, that's right, I am COMPLETELY caught up!!!
Wordcount: 11,183
Which leaves less than 1000 for today. I wrote 2180 words yesterday! cuh-raze-ay.

My story is going well, I think....only today I have to write a duel, and I'm not excited about it. I basically have my characters in a pretty intense corner, and I have no idea how to get them out of it. :D P'haps they shall all just die.

Oh yeah, and I gotta kill/injure someone with a chair, an ornamental statue and a rug. I could try to work that into the duel, but they're in the torture room...they'd have to get to more civilized areas.

No comments: