Sunday, February 24, 2008

You're crazy!

Okay so Jasmine mentioned a song that seemed to fit her novel really well, and that reminded me of my jano and how "If Everyone Cared" had SO much to do with that novel. And then I was thinking about my current project, and what song would really define it....I couldn't think of one, BUT then I was thinking about the creepy fact that it really centers around three female characters: Zafara, Loreli, and Luna....and then THAT train of thought made me think of the song "Crazy" by Plumb. The words really just seem like words that any one of them would say to the other. Fascination.

I know that you're on the inside
You know that I'm looking out for me
You're sitting pretty
As I wallow in self-pity
And there's no coming back for me

Chorus:
You're crazy for thinking I'm above this
You're crazy for believing I don't care
You're crazy for thinking I'm below you
You're crazy, you're crazy

My ambition and every intention
Is to go where I shouldn't go
Pleasing to my eyes
Through a wretched reply
It's soothing to my soul.

I'm actually really concerned about what that says about all three of them.....but I think Luna's theme song is also "Getcha Good" by Shania Twain....hahaha. "You're a fine piece of real estate and I'm gonna get me some land."

No comments: