Thursday, November 08, 2007

Guess he'll die another day

Wordcount: 12,067
Deaths: none yet-I'm seriously considering killing of Adrastus one of these days. I think I'm getting weak in my old age, cuz he'd be a PERFECT dude to die, it would be super traumatic for most of the people in the story, but.....I don't know if I can do it. :(
Sanity: Strained.

As you might have noticed, I've written virtually nothing in the last couple of days. There's two reasons for that: this week is like five times as busy as a normal week, and it's Week Two of Nanowrimo, which is the worst week ever. But I'm not behind YET, thanks to my sweet leaps ahead in Week One. I am so together this year.
My favorite character to write is still Dionysus. :D He's so entertaining.
Plot-wise, I've completely exhausted every possible thing they can do in Crete *besides* fight the Minotaur. I think that's my problem; it's a hard part. Cuz it's big. And very action-y, which I've never excelled at. :P
But, alas, there's nothing else for them to do. Off to fight the Minotaur, they must go.

No comments: