Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Like nothing else in the world

W00T!!! Freaking SWEET writing session tonight!
(my homework suffered a bit, but it's okay!!!! That's what the weekend is for!!!)
But yeah, you should all go to my nanowrimo profile and read my new excerpt. Eros is pretty much....hilarious. I love him.
Yeah so I caught up completely, to 35k!!! YAY!! And had tons of fun doing it. I'm still terrified that my story is going to finish before 50k, but I'm making a list of random scenes to go back and do, so I think it'll be okay. I really haven't been word-padding that much this year. No flashbacks, limited rambling, and only one or two dream sequences. :P
Anyway so yeah I'm very happeh abouts this. OH Adrastus was cool this time, too. I....yeah I like him again, haha. Ariadne's just kinda a moron, but she gets her sweet curse-scene soon, so it's okay. :D
Man, it's all coming together.
This, my friends, is why I write.

No comments: