Saturday, November 10, 2007

"You haven't killed anyone? Stephanie, are you feeling all right?"

Wordcount: 14,541

I'm not sure HOW I am only 500 words behind. That's like some sort of magical wordcount miracle. If you read my other blog, you know how busy I've been. Most of those words have been filler, though. I'm right in between two actiony places and I just can't make myself be VIOLENT! Haha.
The good news is, during the icon lecture last night I worked out some future plot issues, so that's good, especially since I've had a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that I'm not going to make it to 50k from pure lack of things to do, but I added several big bits to my outline so I think I might be okay. Might. The other good news (wait, that first one was good?) is that I have a write-in this afternoon. I'm not sure how much of it I'm going to, cuz we have the film night tonight and no one seems to know when we're leaving, but yeah. So my goal for the write-in...let me think. I think I got a bit over 3k in 21/2 hours last time, soooo I should get at least 2k done. At least. And that'll bring me back up to on track. That's if I don't just stare at the screen for two hours. :P
Adrastus is still alive, for people who care about him. Wahahahaha. I think that's my problem, I haven't KILLED anyone yet.

No comments: