Friday, November 16, 2007

"He's the brains, sweetheart!"

I have had an ATTACK of the most disturbing and lethal manner by STAR WARS! BADDDD situation!! Haha. Basically, Theseus and Adrastus had to get in the palace on Crete to rescue Ariadne, and I was having PROBLEMS with just getting them in. But then they rescued her and all these quotes from "A New Hope" TACKLED me. Rofl. So now we've got the whole "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?" scene, and then the "Didn't you have a plan for getting out?" They didn't jump into a garbage chute, though. Actually I don't really know how they're going to escape. But then when Theseus tells them his plan, Adrastus pulls a line from ROAD TO EL DORADO! I KID YOU NOT! And they go off into that scene! You know the silly one on board the ship??? "So that's the plan then, is it?" "That's...pretty much it." "Well, I like it! So, how do we get on deck?" :P
Good times. But I've almost got my word quotaaaa for the day. Happy day.

No comments: